RAMCOLL S.A., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Controller of the User’s personal data and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and is therefore provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
· Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to make commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
· Conduct statistical studies.
· Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are put at their disposal.
· Send the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis for processing: consent of the data subject.
Data retention criteria: they shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, shall be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights of the user:
· Right to withdraw consent at any time.
· Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
· The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Postal address: C/ Llorenç Maria Duran 103. 07300 Inca, Mallorca
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that your data is necessary to meet your request, on the part of the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The DATA CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any kind of transfer of personal data is made, express consent will be requested in advance, informed and unequivocal by the Users. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That, in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the DATA CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.